Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since 3 days, I can’t access the App Store anymore on iPhone. By this, I can advance anymore… I’m blocked. Please help. I did everything, just as removing the app, déconnecte and reconnect my App Store, same in the candy crush app…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
Hi, yes I meant the game store from Apple on my iPhone. Ok I saw the other post. I’m new here and have to check everything… thank you very much, I know now that it’s not my fault…
Hello @Domi221163🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said "play store" - I am guessing you are talking about the "Store" in the game, where we purchase extra moves or boosters, etc.,
If so, some players are experiencing this issue since beginning of this month. It was reported to the game Studio and they are working on a fix. But, we do not have any update on the issue yet!!
I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game! It did not work because the issue is not your side😕
Please take a look at the complaints in the main thread, where we are compiling all the complaints (click on the Green letters to open the thread) —> Error Connecting to App store
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫