Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing Candy Crush Saga on a Kindle Fire HD 10. When I try to purchase fish, the system will not let me choose the middle option of buying 3 fish for 7 gold bars (no time limit).
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deb @Deb8227 🙋♀️ Good Morning!
Thank you very much for the screenshot! I will send it to our Community In-charge, so they can check 👍
My game ID is 10387702747. Attached is the screen
Thank you for replying back, Deb🤗
Let me report to our Community In-charge and see what they say!
Can you please tell me the version of the App you have right now, a screenshot of the offer/package you were trying to buy and your game ID number.
Please check this link for your ID —> How can I find my Player ID number?
Talk to you soon🍫🍫
It has been happening for three or four days. I have tried rebooting and clearing cash.
Hello @Deb8227🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I have seen few complaints about this, but with different boosters and the last option!! I heard back from one player and they said the glitch was resolved!
So, I am not sure if it is a temporary glitch or it gets resolved on its own!!
Thank you for mentioning the device you are using. Can you tell me how long have been experiencing this issue? Have you tried the regular troubleshooting steps including clearing cache?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime please check this page here