Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No treasure hunt or extra moves/goodies after failing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, I do not get the treasure hunt or extra moves or any other ways to get treats and bars. I used to get by watching ads. This happened after I made one purchase. If I knew that what's going to happened I would have never purchased any. Also I cannot link my king and community accounts. I do not get the pop up question.
Hello @jpmc91candy🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question🙃
What was "failed"? And the extra goodies you are talking about - are those Ad videos?
I am sorry but I do not see a solution on that thread
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported here
and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.