Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi I wanted ask why I can’t get any more ads to get more moves when I felt. My boyfriend still have so I know that something happend with my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Arkadiusz3🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Ads is a special feature that is sent to only few groups of players at a time and for certain period of time. Few days ago, these groups were shuffled and the players that used to have Ads are not receiving them anymore!
There will be multiple test groups with different tests and variations! I am thinking that both you and your boyfriend belong to 2 different groups. Because of that, the group you are in might not have Ads anymore.
But, no need to be despair! If you have received Ads once, you will receive them again! Just a matter of time. Please make sure to regularly update the game App, there is at least 2 GB free space on your device, and stay active in the game All these will increase your chances to receive the Ads.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫
@devid023, What??
I have requested you multiple times to post your comments in English only!!
این اتفاق برای تعدادی از اکانتها به صورت رندوم رخ میده