Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried reloading app and editing my payment options I even contacted Apple support at iTunes which is the message I keep getting when I try to purchase this has been going on for a month any ideas how to get past this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nickmooren🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
What is the message you see when you try to make a purchase? Can you please post a screenshot of that message?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.
Please check this page for more Info Here and Here