Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game is crashing after clicking on level I'm on. Crashing on Mobile (Android) Facebook and Desktop (Laptop)
What could be wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @margyparr
Looks like you have opened multiple posts with the same issue!!
It will be hard for us to keep track and follow up with players when there are multiple posts! Let’s continue the discussions in your latest post here ⬇️ Click on “view post” to open the thread
I will be closing this thread as well as it is a Duplicate post!
Closing on Mobile and Desktop, error message on FB
Hello @margyparr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said "crashing" - is the game just closing by itself and you are seeing the Home screen of your device OR do you see a Grey screen?
Can you please post a screenshot of what you see on your map?
Must be my account as I logged into another FB account on a different browser and CC didn't crash. But I'm only on level 76 on that one. My main one is 12000+ :(
Same here... Tried everything 😕
I've done that, no help so far. That just told me to clear cache etc….
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: