Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is a fake profile in my weekly race its apparently completed over 21 thousand levels which is surprising considering there is under 18 thousand only in existence. I'm being robbed of a chance of rewards. Please fix and compensate accordingly. Thanks :-)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Alienscar,
Thank you for pointing that out! I understand your frustration, and I agree it’s an issue that’s been around for some time. I’m still passing along any new instances to ensure the team has all the details they need to address it properly. Your feedback is always appreciated, and I’ll keep pushing for a solution.
Thanks for your understanding! 😊
Surely you know this isn't a new issue @QueenB
It is disappointing to read that you think it needs reporting and that the issue isn't already being investigated
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/431026/weekly-contests-is-20-000-levels-real/p1
Hi Donna_Whittle!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. That does seem unusual!
To help us investigate further and report this issue to the team, could you please share your Game ID?
You can find your Game ID by following these steps: How to Find Your Game ID
Thanks 😊