Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would be thrilled if there was an easier way provided to play older levels other than having to scroll back through hundreds or thousands of levels, which is a real drag. Am I the only one who would appreciate such an option?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No you aren't the only one that would appreciate an easy way of scrolling back to previous levels, and what you ask is an extremely popular suggestion.
Unfortunately because the idea is popular this means your idea is a duplicate and I am sorry to say duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea