Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2840 on Windows PC. The game is telling me to move the candy I have circled. It is IMPOSSIBLE and there are no other valid moves, so I have to waste a life and end the game. This has happened MULTIPLE times on this level, please fix it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm looking for some other threads on this topic to illustrate as maybe I'm not making it clear enough and others are better at it. Here are two. Please check these out @MarcLec if you are still having problems, especially the first one:
It will match the three reds. Trust me: It does work. There is always a possible move. (When there is no possible move the game reshuffles) Please try my suggested method next time. The problem is that the hinted move seems to suggest you touch the red candy to move it up. So the hint is misleading. We have had this problem many times with crystal candy because the game does the hints that way. The hinted match is correct, but the candy you have to touch to make the match is wrong. You must match the three reds in the screenshot by moving the green candy downwards. It really does work.
No moving the green candy down does not make a match, there are no other greens there, I tried it.
I tried everything I had to kill the game
This is not a bug. The crystal candy does not allow players to move a candy that is covered by it, but it is always possible to make the same match by moving a candy not covered into the crystal candy. Therefore on your screenshot you need to move the green candy downwards to make the match, as indicated by the arrow. This will then swap positions with the red candy to make the match.