💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

All Levels Completed Badge👑

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

Voted @aijaziqbal

🔹Some notes ⤵️

• I agree with your idea 99% ---> My question here would be about what happens when a Player who gets this Badge reaches the end of the road the following week after completing all the newly released Levels. There are indeed many Players who complete the last Level released every week.
      • Just thinking out loud here... so please bear with me ---> Perhaps it would be good to have a Level stamped Badge ---> For example, say you reached the end of the road this week in CCS. That would mean you have completed Level 7280 so you would get a Badge that has that number stamped on it. This way the Badge would actually be more exclusive -which is something I believe that Players who complete the last Level released deserve- since it would only go to the people who completed all the Levels in a said week.
        • Furthermore, Players who have already gotten the End of the Road Badge would be able to try and go for a second, third, etc. End of the Road Badge every week when new Levels are released.
      • Lastly, how many Community Points -if any- would a Player get with the Badge? (go HeRe & HeRe for reference on Badges & Points)
        • Perhaps a growing scale? Say 5 points for the first End of the Road Badge a Player gets, then 10 and so on. Again, I think that Players who complete the last Level released deserve recognition so this would be a way to not just get a Badge but to also Community Points for their Rank (which gives Players perks & exclusive features).

ઊઠઊ PS: If your Idea gets closed here, you should definitely see about posting its content HeRe (as @hechicerilla suggested earlier in this Thread). I would talk to @Pounawea, @Glenn1972, @Nck and/or @Elsa first though as they are the ones who will advice you on the best way to go about this.

(ʘ‿ʘ)╯Phew! That was a lot, far more than what I originally intended to say! ▪️ Sorry about that @aijaziqbal, I always get carried away when I vote for an Idea I really like. Coming up with these king of Ideas is actually not my strength so I am always excited when I see someone come up with something cool.💡 Other people's creativity gets my brain moving, hence the long comment. (ʘ‿ʘ)╯

-----------------

Thanks for the tag, @Diamond Lim!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Thanks for the vote.😀

1. The badge will be provided only one time for one player. Just like the players get the badge for 15 levels or 50 levels. The players dont get the badge again although they complete 15 levels every week. Any body who will get the badge one time will not get it again.

2. Community points to be decided by CMs. I will recommend 10 points.

Now see what does an idea means. Its not a full fledge plan. Its just an idea. To convert an idea into plans and implementation is the responsibility of the CMs. If the idea is good it can be modified accordingly by the relevant person who is going to implement. @Pounawea , or @Elsa or anyone.

Lastly i dont think so that it should be closed. As it is directly linked with game players. All the players can take these badges just like level 1000, 2000, 3000, and so on. Community is made by players and for the players.

And again it is related directly with the game. Infact its a kind of advertisment for the new players to come to the community and achieve badges. If somebody wants to close or move this we need solid explaination about it. As what is community. Isn't it a pool of players. That sums up my point....😀

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.🌼

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

Great input, @aijaziqbal!

1. 💯

⚙️ And I fully get what you are saying about Ideas not being a full on plan. I wasn't assuming you had to have the full plan, just thinking that if your already cool Idea was developed a bit further there would be less chances of it getting closed (which I don't think it should) as well as more chances of it being implemented. I see so many good Ideas Players submit go down the drain sometimes... and many times it is because they are either unclear -not the case with your Idea here at all- or not specific enough.

🔹Oh! And I fully second your last remarks about these Ideas being directly related to the Game as well as an incentive for Players to achieve Community goals.

✌️ Please do accept my apologies if my first comment came across wrong as it was my intention to fully support (both as in "approve & encourage" and as in "assist & encourage") your Idea. 🖖 Sometimes things we try to say or the understanding of things we say gets lost in translation, IYKWIM.

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

I like this idea❣

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @lhalha , @RobinCorte ,@CandyCrushIsCool ,@sameeksha

Waiting for your feedback and if possible vote....😀

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I agreed but to make it more spicy...make sure he or she is active in the community. Not just pop up the picture of end game once ...activeness is count

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,266 Level 5
    Options

I find it interesting because I'm a medal collector,

but having reached the end and not being able to get the medals then you were wrong.

because you can create another Facebook account and start again to get the badges.

I did it like this and I'm a maximum level in several games and I got 150 medals

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?