👑 👑 The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale thanks for the response.. but what is it you are trying to do by adding me to a list .. will this fix me not getting rewards for Trophies ?

Thank you

Badpatti

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @badpatti,

Trying to find out for you, why certain players are not getting rewards. If you look at my posts, again starting on:

• Page 13, Part 1 - *Tips & Questions!

I asked the question there.

On 9/17/2020 my post above, I said or asked:

"Guess @Pounawea  would know more, or could get more info on it."

The more info / details you can give the CM, easier it is to answer the question, or solve the issue.

You should also contact the CM's or support, or both. See what you can find out.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale,

9/20/2020

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

I'd like to inform that, unfortunately, the rewards from the Master Trophy feature won't be available until further updates of the game.

The good news is that the Studio is working on it as we speak and it will eventually come back to the game. I'd like to thank you for all your comments and, @Origins7_Dale for gathering all the info in your posts.

The Master Trophy feature should be still available to all players that have the feature available in their games, so we can keep mastering episodes to become Masters of Master trophies!! 🙌 🥳

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for the information !!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

You are welcome @badpatti ! 🙌

Let's keep this community thread active!
    How's the Master Trophies list going @Origins7_Dale ?

➡️ How many Master Trophies do you have today?

Share a screenshot like the one 👇 in the comments below and let us know!!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Pounawea , @Origins7_Dale

My update today.

All a nice day.

• CerbeRus777
    CerbeRus777 Posts: 631 Level 4
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

• Part 1 - *Tips, Updates, Questions / Answers!

Hi @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad & @Diamond Lim thx for info & tags,

Just need 1 CM to post their "Master Trophies List", perhaps the rest will also. Always asking us to post & not be shy. Your turn now. (hehe)

Ok, as always many things going on, from "Flash" to "HTML5", "Scoring Changes In Saga", etc...

• Tips On "Master Trophies List"!

• So you can have the "Master Trophies List" on both wifi & desktop. 
    • It may come as a test feature & leave or remain. 
    • If you do not have the "Master Trophies List" yet on your "Device". Then switch up. If on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released.
    • 15 Levels = 1 Episode. However, it seems to be no longer necessary, on some groups to do all 15 Levels / 1 Episode for the "Diamond Trophy". Meaning "Sugar Stars" only!
    • Levels of Sugar Stars done, are "Adjusted Retrospectively" or "Accumulative"!
    • "Trophies" - Consist of both "Golden Crowns" "Sugar Stars"! *See Post by @Pitty_Kitty on *Page 7
    • So should continue doing them. Only need to win the level for the 1st time for a "Golden Crown". Do not have to do both "Golden Crowns" & "Sugar Stars" on the same level, to get "Trophy". However, you do need all 15 Levels done with one or both. Meaning, if you do not pass the level on the 1st attempt, then need to replay that level & win it with "Sugar Stars". This gives you a 2nd chance at it, within the 15 Level / Episode.
    • The player cannot earn Sugar Stars before Level 51. *Only 1 exception I know of. On a older "Android Phone".
    • Use "Facebook", get "Free Lives" from friends this way. Be sure your accounts are "Synced" up. You will need them on replaying levels for "Sugar Stars".

• Rewards On Master Trophies List!

I asked on Page 13, "Are "Rewards" available to the players?" Was wondering why some players were getting "Rewards", but other players were not.

The "Answer" by CM @Pounawea on Page 15:

"Dear community,

I'd like to inform that, unfortunately, the rewards from the Master Trophy feature won't be available until further updates of the game.

The good news is that the Studio is working on it as we speak and it will eventually come back to the game. I'd like to thank you for all your comments and, @Origins7_Dale for gathering all the info in your posts.

The Master Trophy feature should be still available to all players that have the feature available in their games, so we can keep mastering episodes to become Masters of Master trophies!! 🙌 🥳

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

September 21"

So many thx to CM @Pounawea for that update.

You are back on the list for, "Milk & Cookies". 😁

I will give *Pages on previous posts, that have info for you, like *Player References!

• Pages 7 & 8 & 11 & 13.

Running out of text again. See below:

• Part 2 - *Tips & Info Continue!

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/22/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?