*Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament! By Origins7_Dale

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

Aaah now I understand @Origins7_Dale 😊. I haven’t finished all levels and I see also a star with a ticket for it. Translated in English it says: exclusive tournament at the end of the card.

So I guess it’ll come to me too if I am soon enough at the end of the levels.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Great writings... 😚

@Origins7_Dale

I will give my feedback for the CMs @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad... 😚

Upper Kingdom Star Tournament:

Well it's a great exclusive star tournament and well there's a little issues going on with rewards but it's great anyway... also there's some glitch on the Saga map after you unlock the star tournament when you want to play the regular previous levels you can play just the last 15 levels and everything else is gone and turn into black although it's great to play levels over and over with non-stop and try to beat the pro players to reach to the top of the leaderboard for getting huge rewards...

Magic Season:

I will said 3 words... What... is... this!?

This is the worst feature i ever seen in King game... the rewards are too bad, the tiers is garbage as I need to play 5 levels to unlock new tier and for many people that are complete the hole game including myself can't reach the final tier even and WHY I need to pay 6,85$ for unlocking the golden rewards as it looks like garbage?!

Please fix this or remove it completely! 😤

That's all I have right now and of course i think that Candy Crush Saga improve a lot every month and that's how this game become the most popular and powerful mobile game! And well after the real-time PVP feature officially released for everyone in this game, Candy Crush Saga will broke and destroy all of the top charts in Google Play and App Store and I hope that feature released... 😄

See you around...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Well, look at that, an event for not only girls this time @Origins7_Dale 🤣🤣 have fun 😉

So, do you play random levels after 7955 to score the points and get the rewards? And you don't play against other players if I understand correctly 🤔

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020

Hi @Pitty_Kitty & @Yosca,

Funny huh. You know I am just teasing when I said the girls get all this stuff, especially @Pitty_Kitty. (hehe)

If you look above at my posts to @Yosca & the first post. It is a "Mini / Side Game", you do play against other players in it, along with endless levels. The main "Saga Map" stays at Level 7955, but within the game, not certain if these are new or recycled levels from the map. Also, no rewards yet, have to wait till the end, 2 more days.

In fact, in it now. This 2nd place person Theresa, has 301 points now, I have 352. Really giving me headaches here. Not certain how far I need to go, because she always ups her score. I knew that 80 point lead wasn't enough. Not sure what I need, 100 maybe 200 points more? Still have 2 days, but at last a real battle here.

Hey, nice scoring in "Soda Squad Teams", last I looked you have like 200+ points over there.

Also, @Sharon_Loose got "Bear Brawl" back, & @ipete answered the question on those prizes.

See:

Well until next time.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/4/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

yes, yes there's a ranking of course 👍️ Like in space race, you're actually playing by yourself unlike my version of tournaments and battles against others players inside the levels. I really don't know how to name this thing I sometime receive anymore. It keeps changing names. Sugar streak showdown-> mighty match up -> and now "knock out" in a brief appearance on the navigation bar. Pretty big change but now it's gone from the bar and the game. (screenshot is in italian because the english version disappeared earlier and I wasn't prepared, but "knock out" didn't get translated as you can see 🤣)

Hey, nice scoring in "Soda Squad Teams", last I looked you have like 200+ points over there.

yeah, I blame it on the Candy Town Founder Event because I played out of spite, basically. 🤣 I wanted to see the end of this endless and boring event so I could get a sense of the whole picture. And now I have.

Bear Brawl actually appeared for a minute in my game but then disappeared and only Founder event remained, I don't know what that was about.🤷

thanks for the infos 👍️

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

@Origins7_Dale @Diamond Lim thx for tagging me.

Thank you for the very interesting contribution. I find it very exciting.

When I read the article in "The Guardian" (google translated it for me) a message came above the article that it is older than 7 years. Is that right?

I wish you every success in the tour.

• Origins7_Dale

Hi @DieOmimi,

You know, that is a excellent question. So went back to look, & yes, says it.

Just read the article, didn't look at dates. Keep forgetting that on the web, what you read, may not be current news or info. So sorry about that, hope it was still interesting for you.

I'll post better next time. 😄

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/4/2020

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3

What's the Upper Kingdom? Is Level 561 part of the Upper Kingdom? If not, which will be the first level part of it? 4000? 5000? 6000?

• Origins7_Dale
    edited October 2020

Hi @WonderlandCentury789,

If you look on Page 1, for my post to @Pitty_Kitty, I answered this question:

"If you look above at my posts to @Yosca & the first post. It is a "Mini / Side Game", you do play against other players in it, along with endless levels. The main "Saga Map" stays at Level 7955, but within the game, not certain if these are new or recycled levels from the map. Also, no rewards yet, have to wait till the end, 2 more days."

It is just a name King is calling it. Because you have reached the "End of the Saga Map". Just like other things in "Saga" have names, like "Bear Brawl", or "Fantastic 5 Teams" or "Lucky Beans", & so on.

• Exclusive Tournament - Level 7955 - Candy Crush Saga

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/4/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,336 Friends Moderator

@Origins7_Dale Thank you for looking again.

The article was still interesting. While you may now have a different level of "pay for upper levels". Back then, there were so many extras that no longer exist.

For me, the question then arises:

• players love the game and pay to move forward or
    • they are very patient players and try it over and over again to create a level or
    • it is a pity for the players to invest money and time, they delete the game and look around the store for other games that Give players more honor and plentiful rewards

Thank you again for always posting very interesting things.

Have a nice day and continue to squeeze it to position 1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?