⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did I lose all my progrress? I was almost to level 2000 and now I’m back at level 2

2»

Answers

• friscojones
    friscojones Posts: 8 Level 2

Freddy, I thought I would let you know that I fgured out a fix and I now have my levels folowing advice from you and others. I did uninstall my desktop version of the game. I went into facebook and I didn't even remember that I had played the game on there originially. When I pulled it up on facebook it showed me at level 1994. So then I went and installed the game again through the microsoft store and upon opening the new one up, it let me go into my facebook version and retrieve my progess for my desktop version. IT worked!!!! THank you for your help and to others as well. I used pieces of advice from all of you. Thanks again. Have a good rest of your day

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@friscojones Hi, Main thing is you got your game back up and running, so happy crushing again.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@friscojones W10 app (Windows 10 app) is the app from Microsoft Store that you are playing on on your desktop.

Glad to hear that you got the game back connected to Facebook and the levels restored from there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?