⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Email notification of gold bars

Options
tanmoore69
tanmoore69 Posts: 14 Level 2

I opened email from King saying I have 50 gold bars click here. It just brings me here. Help! Please

Best Answers

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Please can you show us the screenshot of this message. Community dont deal with gold bars or purchases.

Also tell us that if you are a new user. System assign gold bars to new users. Please check your game.

We do have some contests in the community where you can try to win some gold bars. Please check this link.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tanmoore69 and lovely day to you.

May I know whether you received the email from King as per image below?

Mai I also know whether you have downloaded the Candy Crush Saga game in your device? If you haven't, please download this game into your mobile/tablet device and sign in with your King's account. Once done, please check whether there is 50 gold bars in your game.

If the above didn't help, please contact the King's Support here, select game, chose topic - General Questions and sub-topic- Feedback & Suggestion, then post your question under the "Tell us what you need" column to further enquire about this offer.

I hope the above info is helpful to you and please let me know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you and good luck 😉

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi dear welcome to our community

you have founded that mail like this 👇🔰

this email from King because you are connected with this email. this email to inform you that you can use these gold bars to buy boosters lives or extra moves and amny more in game. scroll down email there are all information.

hope this helps

have fun

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@tanmoore69 Hi and welcome, It would be handy if you could supply a screenshot of the message your received so we can give you complete information. As not sure what you have received there is one you have when you start the game that states you have 50 god bars bars in your game that are waiting to be used. you normally get 50 gold bars when you start your game, so it could just be an information email, but a screenshot would be extremely helpful

Please also check our contest area out there are a few contests that you can win gold bars for your game, should you win any of these can come in handy as you progress through the game and competitions are always running

Thank you

• tanmoore69
    edited October 2020
    Options

Yes that’s what I have but it doesn’t say claim here’s a screenshot

I can hit the button but it takes me here.

• Freddy_
    edited October 2020
    Options

@tanmoore69 Hi and welcome, This is just the standard email letting you know that you have not used the 50 gold bars in your game. not sure why it brings you to the community unless it is to get information on using your gold bars and tips on how to use them wisely

Thank you

• tanmoore69
    Options

Thanks! I can’t get them! I just received email after making a purchase I never received. I don’t know how to get them,

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@tanmoore69 These gold bars are normally automatically added to your game when you first start playing. If you think you have not received these you would need to contact customer support from you game

Go to game settings, help center and send them an email and they should help you with this

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there again, thanks for providing the screenshot. Based on the information on the image, it is merely a notification from King to remind/prompt you that you have 50 gold bars that you haven't used.

Please check whether you still have this much of gold bars, if yes, then it's just a notification and you don't need to do anything about it.

Also, in your third reply, you mentioned that you've made an in-app purchase and haven't received the item? If yes, please check your status of purchase in your Google Play store or Apple Store, Amazon etc. and contact the respective customer support if you still haven't received the items.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope the above information could be of help.

Cheers ☺️

• tanmoore69
    Options

I’ve already reported the purchase I didn’t receive. I was on here about a month ago and did a contest maybe that’s it. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?