kathythompson
kathythompson Posts: 2 Newbie

Help how do I log into Facebook to find friends

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@kathythompson Hi and welcome, if you have a king account and want to sync it with Facebook follow guide below but you need a PC to do this

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

If you have a facebook account but are not getting lives. currently there is an issue with sending and receiving lives that is being investigated, but we have no time frame for a fix on this at present

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear welcome to the king community.

If you have already connect to king account then please follow above tips by Mr. Freddy ro sync your progress.

But if you are a new player and dont have any account either King or facebook. Just login to your facebook account. Then open your game application. And click on blue icon to connect to facebook. Check this link.

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @kathythompson and good day to you.

Based on your enquiry, it seems like you are playing your game via email/King's account and wish to log in via Facebook to find friends.

If yes, please refer to the steps below:-

1. Make sure you have the Facebook app installed in your device if you are playing in mobile. Log in to your Facebook app.
    2. Make sure that your friends are Facebook users.
    3. Make sure you have sync your progress with your Facebook account as per Mr Freddy's suggestion.
    4. After no. 1-3 are in order, proceed to no. 5.
    5. In your app home page, click on my profile, then click "log out".
    6. It will bring you to a page to prompting you whether you "sure you want to log out?", click log out.
    7. It will then bring you back to the app home page, where you can either click "play" or "Retrieve my progress". Click on "retrieve my progress".
    8. It will bring you to a page where you can "sign up with email" or "continue with Facebook". Click on the blue tab with "continue with Facebook".

You are now logged in your game via Facebook. However, as mentioned by Mr Freddy, the issue of receiving/sending lives from/to friends still persists. Do ensure that the app is the latest version and the fix will be on its way.

Thank you for your patience and happy gaming.

Please let us know if you need help with other issue 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?