How do I start the game?

Options
MohdUmarAnsari
MohdUmarAnsari Posts: 7 Level 2

I am trying to start the game but I could not I am totally lost.

Best Answer

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there @MohdUmarAnsari and good day to you.

Understood that you mentioned that you are not able to start the game and is difficult. Please make sure you have the following in order:-

1. Sign in the game via Facebook/King's email.
    2. Device is properly connected to the internet.

If all the above is in order, you may refer to the players' guide or if you are stuck at certain level and unable to advance, please let us know or simply refer to latest tutorial video in YouTube. Alternately, you may follow the general guide when playing King's games, as mentioned below:-

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs. However, you may not necessarily always depend on it.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Please let us know if the above helps or if you need help with other issues by by "Quote" our message or simply copy and paste my name @wykoon when replying.

Thank you and happy crushing! 😉

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?