💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Add painting candy

Gamer5687
Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
edited January 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

(feature of CCsoda)

2 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Could you please explain your idea in more detail? You have 24 hours to work on the black gear.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Spinnifix I guess he mean to the purple that is spread on Soda, he just doesn't know that CCS is not a private game and he can asq to add every thing he is dream about.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Thanks. An idea should be opened in detail, that you understand what it is about, that you can vote. Otherwise it will be closed.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Thank you very much for tagging me @Spinnifix!

@Gamer5687 I wrote you in your ideas yesterday telling you that your ideas are not going to work if they are not fully detailed and for a way to improve the game. Have you read the Welcome to Ideas section yet? You need to find out the best way to post an idea so please read it. Have you looked at the Master list of ideas for this game yet? Please check out some of the top 10 ideas to give you an idea on how to post your ideas.

I would also like to tell you that each studio has their own team. It's not one large team for all games so by saying (feature of CCsoda) the Saga studio has no idea what the Soda studio has in their game. For future reference you might want to do a print screen and add it to your idea showing what idea you would like added to the Saga game and why you feel it would help improve your game.

I am going to close this idea for now and ask you to please look at the links that I posted here and then feel free to start a new idea.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?