⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how can i get back my friend candy crush

Options
Joumson
Joumson Posts: 10 Level 2

hi need your help i log into my friend candy crush account using another email of me it messed up and mixed with my own account of candy crush so he lost everything how can i get them back i created a new email and registered inside the app it didnt work only my account appear what should i do? help me plzz

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

If your friend and your account are merged, it will not be possible to separate the two accounts again. In such cases, you can create a new account if you want and we will be able to manually set the game progress on your new account.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

Let me know what you want and also please check HERE.

Thanks!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for helping me with the complete information. I'm now convinced that you and your friend's game has merged and in that case it is not possible to separate the two accounts.😌Once you or your friend passes a new level, that level will be updated in both games.

However in the current situation you or your friend need to create a new account and we will restore game progress to the new account. I am giving the steps below, after following them let me know the ID of the new game.

Uninstall game app - Reinstall game app - Open game - Play level 1 to 11 - Connect the game with new account then let me know Game Id.

Decide who want to keep the old game, and tell me what level you want to go to the new account.

We will start our work as soon as I get the answer from you.

Thanks!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?