💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Ready! I am waiting,

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crusher,

The new levels of the week have been released!!

I'll be sharing all the details below!

Happy crushing everyone! 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳

How many levels do we have in the game? Today, January 20th, we have... Let's check out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 8630 Levels, 576 episodes
    • Win10: 8720 Levels, 582 episode

Other Community Recommendations:

• 📮 Candy Crush Saga - Best Event 2020: Vote & comment on your favorite! HERE!
    • 📨 Candy Crush Saga - Best Feature 2020: Vote & comment on your favorite! HERE!!
    • New! 🗓 Daily Login Calendar Streak in Candy Crush Saga. HERE

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback & episode ratings!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited January 2021
    Options

@Pounawea, completed the first episode without any major incidences. Level 8676 was again one of those levels where you get a warning regarding the AS to no be destroyed too early. The AS's are surrounded by impermeable fences and thus cannot be destroyed. I strugled a bit with it and ran out of moves, so it was Boosters that had to save the day.

the levels required a bit of negotiating and the use of a number of Boosters for me. 6/15 levels required boosters and it was a bit costly, since the UFO's had to be deployed on a few occasions. There were quite a few fun levels and Freddo made his appearance (@Peter_Tornaros will be happy about that). enjoyable Levels were 8673-8675 and 8677. the rest was OK.

Taking a break till tomorrow for the next episode..

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea

OK done again for the week. Completed all 45 levels

. Now waiting for the last 2 badges

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Finished the new releases. Episodes 1 and 2 were excellent with frogs hopping about everywhere. A good mixture of hard, tactical and fun levels. If I had any misgivings, maybe it was the overuse of impregnable bars. 30 levels of enjoyment.

Episode 3 was a different story, far too many very hard, booster eating levels, levels with uncontrollable cascades and boring levels. The episode ended with an unimaginative, rigid Rainbow Rapids level. A fitting end to a poor episode, reminiscent of last week's debacle, although there were no glitches.

While I'm at it, one more whinge. We are encouraged to participate in side games/events during the week. If we do and lose a level you lose your candy necklace. As an example, the Chocolate Box has little reward, so only the naive are going to use boosters, therefore is it better to play nothing during the week and keep your candy necklace ? I am sure King wants us playing as much as possible, so I believe the candy necklace should only come into play for new levels.

• rababoojee
    rababoojee Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

so what do u want

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear community,

Congratulations on reaching the current highest levels in the game once again! 👏 👏

Well done Candy Crushers! @Peter_Tornaros @Ah_Kwang

___

Appreciate your valuable feedback guys. @Peter_Tornaros

and @Albert_Heinrich, how did it go with the last 2 episodes? 🙂

We'll be looking forward to reading your feedback and opinions!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone. 🍬 🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, I completed the last two episodes. They were not bad at all. Quite a few enjoyable levels I suppose I got the better of it, after the issues have been ironed out. Levels that player complained about must have been fixed by the time I played them. It was a mixture that had me enjoying it and scratching my head, contemplating my next move. I did not use a lot of boosters in both episodes, at most I used boosters in 9/30 levels.

In my opinion the licorice are being overused and the boosters I used was mainly in levels that had them in it. No point in using LH's, since there are too many stocked on top of each other. I used 5 UFO's to get through the last two episodes, unscathed. Would not have made it without it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?