⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Did not get ufo booster

Options
AshnuB425
AshnuB425 Posts: 100 Level 3

After i was leading and completed fantastic five team but i didn't get ufo booster at the end

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,160 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@AshnuB425 Hi Again, There is also a graphics glitch in the feature that can happen, especially if someone leaves your team. It shows you should get reward but when you add team scores up they do not equal 7000. Check your team scores to see if this is the case. If it is then your scores are counted in the background and when you reach the target your reward is given if in the allotted time. We can confirm this or not if you can post a screenshot of the features scores

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

This is probably the problem you are facing 👇

According to the screenshot above you did not get the reward even after collecting 7000 points and this is a graphics problem. In fact you could not collect 7000 points and I have given below an example of how points are calculated.

You've collected a total of 2,305 points, but for graphics issues, you can see that you already have 7000 points. In this case you have to continue the game and when your team actually collects 7000 points everyone will get reward.

Game Studio is trying to solve the graphics problem, but we do not have any specific information about when that problem can be solved.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Have a good day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?