💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Leader board

Options
Furious_M33
Furious_M33 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I think that we should have the option whether we want people to know how many levels we played in a week or not, because some of us really enjoy playing Candy crush but we keep getting messages such as "get a life".

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hey, welcome.

I think you can find how many levels that you pass every week...

You can click your profile icon ------> leaderboards and you can find the relevant information

@Elsa Please close this thread.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Timhung. Welcome to our community @Furious_M33. The most important thing that you need to do when coming to this part of the game community is to read the Master list of ideas first before posting any idea. It gives you a list of all active ideas and your idea might already be listed so then you would vote on the current idea with your comments.

I do not understand your suggested idea @Furious_M33 because the game already has a leaderboard that tells you how many levels you cleared in a week. Go to your profile picture and click on it. The image that comes up first will tell you how many boosters you have. On the bottom click on the Leaderboards tab and you will see this. Click on the last tab and it will update you to show how many levels you cleared in that particular week.

@Spinnifix please tag @bearwithme for any future ideas posted here. She has been assigned to handle all ideas so it's best that you just tag her from now on.

Closing this idea now since the game already has a leaderboard.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?