💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Save unlimited lives and booster timers

Options
HushHush
HushHush Posts: 8 Level 2
edited April 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Too often I catch a 60 minute unlimited lives or boosters when I need to get to sleep or jet off to work.

I would love the option to save the booster for later or at least don’t start the timer if I stop playing.

3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello @HushHush and welcome to the community, this is a great idea but it's not going to be done. Timed boosters cannot be delayed. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This has been suggested and rejected many times. Once started, they run. It is like in real life, the clock continues to run without stopping because it is not possible. They are free boosters.

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,777 Legend
    Options

Hello @HushHush Your idea is a really popular one and has been suggested more than once. Personally I do not agree with the official stance of once a clock has started it can't be stopped because there is such a thing as a stopwatch.

Anyway that thought aside the Master List of Ideas unfortunately lists your idea as one that shouldn't be submitted.

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @HushHush - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the community. As has been mentioned above - this idea has been mentioned several times (I too am a fan of the idea) but unfortunately the studio has decided not to consider it at this time, so I am going to close this idea now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?