Feedback on levels 9081-9125

167891012»

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited April 2021

Latest status update on level 9107.

This level is officially in the ridiculously difficult category now. Anyone else ever seen this message?

That’s right, after losing the level for the 50th time I am offered the chance to play an additional 35 moves for 10 gold bars. I might be able to finish this level with and additional 35 moves, but I only have 5 gold bars. If you look closer, you can see I have 29 jellies, 12 rainbow twists, and 33 swirls left. This is my typical loss. Sometimes I have a little less left, but most losses are like this. Even 35 more moves with this much left could be dicey. What gets me about this level is that out of the 53 times I played and lost, I think I’ve only removed all the licorice locks down the middle maybe 4 times.

I could buy my way past this level, but I don’t just because I don’t believe in the pay to play model. I would pay upfront for the game, but not in-game purchases.

So, I guess I’ll keep trying.

Current status: 63 tries over two full days

I’m guessing the extra move counter after losing starts after 20 losses and the counts up from 1 to 30 until after 50 losses the player is offered 35 moves for 10 gold bars. The counter stops at 30, so the maximum number of extra moves is 35. These extra moves should at least be offered on the free spin wheel that pops up occasionally. The most you can win there is always 5 no matter how many are on the extra move counter.

• snickers83
    snickers83 Posts: 29 Level 2

I took both pics and video A Now sure how to upload the video . Here are the

You can see the yellow and purple But I did take a video

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

Can you sort level 9121 out, I've used over 70 lives and getting nowhere near.The game is so tedious now.Going to hopefully get to 10,000 then pack it in, there's no enjoyment to the game anymore.

• King_Neal

Oh no, not another one @David_Lewis.

I have been stuck on level 9107 now for two and a half days and 80 lives so far. I don’t know how much more I can handle!

• Treasi
    Treasi Posts: 5 Level 2

9101 is impossible...all the videos I've seen start with 45 moves, I only get 30...help!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    edited April 2021

Thank you, I will look into getting this fixed during the day.

We will look into 9101, 9107 and 9121 as well, thank you 😊

Edit: All three of these levels will get a change to make them easier today!

• King_Neal
    edited April 2021

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

Latest status update for level 9107

At the end of the third full day, 96 tries.

Still working on it, still seems impossible without lots of boosters or at least the right kind of boosters. Give me about 3 party boosters and 3 UFO’s or 10 gold bars and MAYBE I could pass this level.

Something else that might help is to remove all the licorice locks down the middle or add a striped candy dropper that would put striped candies that point up and down on the conveyor belt near the top.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I agree with you! This level has been tweaked back and forwards a lot (this is just something that happens with some levels, some levels are hard to hit the difficulty target with) and right now it is way too hard. If you keep an eye out later today we will release a patch, and you might find that we had the same idea you did 😉👀

• King_Neal

Thanks for looking at this level @LindQ. I am looking forward to seeing the new tweak and hopefully it will be much better.

I would be excited to see if you implement one of my ideas to improve the playability. Perhaps I might be a future level designer?? 🤔😉

• King_Neal

Hello @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ

I am happy to report that the removal of the licorice locks on level 9107 makes the level much more playable. I finally passed it on my 97th try, though with only one move left, so it looks like you got the difficulty just about right for a regular “non-hard” level.

Thanks for listening and taking our feedback seriously. As a long time player, I definitely appreciate it.

I am also happy to report that I had no major issues with the third episode, levels 9111-9125. The levels there were challenging yet fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?