⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sweet Cinema

Options
CindyMyers
CindyMyers Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Support

Sweet Cinema is not working.I get the red mark, that jeans a can spin,but when I try to spin, it is not available. This has happened about 40 to 60 times.

Thanks, Ce

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,100 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Its sometime happen to me too, This test feature is still work in progress and for some players is not active yet . Just amke sure updated your Apps.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @CindyMyers Something similar happens to me as well. I get the 'open' symbol on the Sweet Cinema icon, but when I open it, it just says come back later. What works for me me is to just to keep opening it. I generally find that after less than five attempts it will show you an advert.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,100 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Its sometime happen to me too, This test feature is still work in progress and for some players is not active yet . Just amke sure updated your Apps.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CindyMyers Hi and welcome, Glad you got your answer but can you edit your Email from the post as this is your personnel information and could be open to abuse

Click the cog wheel top right of post and then edit and you will be able to remove this

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,748 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @CindyMyers Something similar happens to me as well. I get the 'open' symbol on the Sweet Cinema icon, but when I open it, it just says come back later. What works for me me is to just to keep opening it. I generally find that after less than five attempts it will show you an advert.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?