Happy Mother's Day

Options
RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
I want to wish all mothers in the community a happy mother's day. 

Comments

• Robinski63
    Robinski63 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello Mom,

i know your not with me anymore, but, you are always on my mind and in my heart. I miss all the hugs and kisses you gave me all the time. All the things you did for all our family,you never complained.

i miss you so much,mom. Can’t wait to see you again when I am called to the Lord.please say hello to all our family that is up there in Heaven with you.

with all my love to you mom.

Happy Mother’s Day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,054 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄

So sweet! Thank you for celebrating Happy Mother Day! 💖😄

You can celebrate Mother's Day HERE that you can get Mom Badge. 💕😄

And which King's game have you playing? 😊

Anyway, in the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

This is an old message and since @Diamond Lim posted the new link, I am going to close this message.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?