Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Comments

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021

9232?

So far this episode is frustrating. There are not enough moves for 9232. I understand that the number moves has been reduced. What is actually the point in making a level impossible without buying or getting extra moves?

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Luckily, I passed it without boosters...

colour bomb + colour bomb is the only option...

I am struggling 9235

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

and the company can see the comments on google play or the app store in ios...

The players keep complaining.

• kiglils
    kiglils Posts: 11 Level 2

Level 9223 probably took about 100 tries before I was able to get lucky enough to clear it with just a couple hammers. (The 27 move board, not 40).

Now 9231 has 31 moves, and the last three cherries do not unlock until move 30. And they are on the conveyor belt, so you need more than one move after they unlock. This is worse than 9223.

I guess I will take a break from Candy Crush in the month of May, and be far enough behind the new levels so this game is not just pay-to-win. I’m not sure what happened, but when 1 in 10 levels essentially become pay-to-win, I really do not want to spend $20/week on Candy Crush

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

pathetic levels i dont know in which mind they have designed this

only loosing boosters and lives

how to earn gold bars without purchasing them

what about the adding friend feature

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2

This site is confusing. I don’t know where to post my points about the new levels so will repost my last comment here in the hope that someone from the development team will actually see it

RE: Episode 9231-9245

I have reached level 9235 having passed some of this episode only because I got extra moves on a free spin, used my last UFO and my last hammers. While a few levels in recent episodes were impossible to complete with the moves given, at least the chocolate box (now gone) gave an opportunity to replace a few boosters every day, and winning an episode allowed me to replenish coins. However, I do not recall any episode that has been so difficult because the moves in so many levels were deliberately reduced after release. I see videos happily posted with levels completed with the original number of moves - not the current. 

I have a suggestion. Perhaps your game designers are all going through some kind of psychotic episode and are taking out their life frustrations on players. I suggest they all need some therapy and to be reminded that this is actually just a game and frustrating players will not fix whatever problems they (the designers) have in their lives... We players sit here in our various countries under restrictions with varying types of lockdown and misery with the future looking bleak... 

Do we have to stress over this game as well?

• eggtimer
    eggtimer Posts: 5 Level 2

They made it impossible to pass without many extra moves. $$. Time to give up altogether.

• kiglils
    kiglils Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Geesh. Sounds like 9232, and 9235 are pay to win too, and 9231 wasn’t an exception. It seems like King should error on the side of a little too easy, rather than impossible.

• Remano88
    Remano88 Posts: 39 Level 2

9232 is or could be impossible to pass with so few moves.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

I got the advantage of the Microsoft Store App. Speaking for those who have not got it, it seems that the complaints about these levels, are ramping up in frequency. It indicates the difficulty has been increased too much recently. And maybe 5 moves too many chalked off, sometimes. Just saying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?