💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Level Editor on Candy crush

Options
Desshe
Desshe Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

hello developer I am desshe and this is my idea for your amazing game...

you can create a candy crush level editor mode and also be able to share your levels created for a cancy crush community or on facebook

and to make it even better you can make a system when you pass any level you unlock new items for the editor for example when you reach level 20 you will unlock the brigadier item for your editor, and also a candy map editor crush with a limit of 10 levels that can also be shared!

I hope this idea of mine is great ...

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome and thank you for your idea.

I don't quite understand what you mean yet. The translation is not just your statement I don't quite understand. If you had a picture of it, I would at least know what you are talking about!

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Desshe and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community! I see you are a very creative person. That’s great. However I don’t believe the studio would be willing to release a level editor to players for the game because that might involve proprietary information.

However if you have an interest in level design and have the ability to do so - I strongly encourage you to continue to develop your skills and possibly look into applying for a job at King.

Good luck and I hope you take the time to explore the community and the many fun things there are to do here including interesting discussions, contests and fun side games.

I am going to close this idea at this time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?