💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Unlimited play after second vaccine shot

candynoosh
candynoosh Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

You should give folks 24 to 48 h of unlimited play time after their second vaccine dose. I'm so sick, all I can do is play candy crush. Plus it's a good motivator to get vaccinated.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

It's personal and has nothing to do with the game. The studio decides what it wants to do and this is currently not planned. I hope you get well soon.

@bearwithme

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@candynoosh You need to thanks not to King to those that give you the vaccine. Take care and be safe.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @candynoosh and thank you for sharing your idea. It's an interesting concept but it would be very hard to validate and execute. King did award unlimited lives for a period of time earlier in the pandemic when a lot of places were in total lockdown - but that is definitely the exception, not the rule.

I like the thought behind your idea, but don't think it is feasible so I am going to close this idea now. But please keep thinking of ways to improve the game and Happy Crushing!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @candynoosh and welcome to our Community!

A good idea, but since Candy Crush is played worldwide in over 100 countries it is impossible to admin and check all millions players when they have got vaccinated.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?