Don't have access to the Kingdom

Options
ColF
ColF Posts: 18 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

I can play game but things wont load and keep getting the above. Cant progress with game

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,782 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ColF welcome to our community. Have you ever played your game through Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were. It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient. You should get an email with a ticket number on it. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form. You will get a bot response. You need to respond to it and then you will hear from someone in Player's Support.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you playing through Windows 10. Since I see that you are on your computer how about you go to king.com and log in with your email address and password. Once you are in you can get your user ID # from there too. Also try to reply back to that email address. You should have a ticket # showing if they responded to you. I'll also tag the game moderators for CC Saga to see if they have any suggestions for you. @bearwithme @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @aijaziqbal

I know that I've seen other players complain about it last year so it must be something that comes and goes.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,302 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• ColF
    Options

Kiara_wael I did all of these and with open game and log in. I try to log in and get below. Cant log in to game at all now

• ColF
    Options

OMG now I have lost my whole game and it has gone back to first level. I was up to level 4805

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ColF welcome to our community. Have you ever played your game through Facebook or the Kingdom? If so, please get your user ID # by following the steps from here.

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were. It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient. You should get an email with a ticket number on it. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form. You will get a bot response. You need to respond to it and then you will hear from someone in Player's Support.

• ColF
    Options

@Elsa Thank You now the wait. I will reply back to let you know what happens

• _Elsa_
    Options

Great! Be patient because they could be backed up. You should get a ticket # with your email.

• ColF
    Options

@Elsa I finally got my game back after deleting game and reinstalling but now after shutting down my computer i cant sign back in. or obtain my ID number. KING only replied to me once and has not replied to me again.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you playing through Windows 10. Since I see that you are on your computer how about you go to king.com and log in with your email address and password. Once you are in you can get your user ID # from there too. Also try to reply back to that email address. You should have a ticket # showing if they responded to you. I'll also tag the game moderators for CC Saga to see if they have any suggestions for you. @bearwithme @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @aijaziqbal

I know that I've seen other players complain about it last year so it must be something that comes and goes.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ColF Hi and welcome

The error you are receiving currently has no fix so all you can do is uninstall and reinstall the app and this should solve your issue. Strange that you keep getting it though. Do you change your game password often ?

Thank you

• ColF
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Freddy_ yes I play from my computer Windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Only changed my password the other day due to the original issues. I had the game back up and running then issues started again so saved game and logged off my computer and came back latter went to log in and this issue started again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?