๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9546-9590!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi when does your Garden contest start? For 3 weeks now my contest has started on Monday and ended on Thursday.

Always before my contest started on Thursday and ended on Monday. I did not get the contest today mine just ended this morning. After I collected my prize on my Garden contest then it showed back up for a brief period like I was going to immediately start a new contest.

If things remain the same I am due to get the contest again on Monday morning?

ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”ย ๐Ÿค”

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Completed the last two episodes, and like most comments, i have to concur that it was pretty decent. The episode was 3/3 this week and hope it will continue next week.

@Peter_Tornaros, I quite enjoyed the RR levels.

A nice surprise was Level 9581 with SF as the target. It was quite enjoyable.

Used only two LH's in the second episode and total of 5 in the last episode. This included a UFO. The second episode was pretty straightforward, with only 9561 offering a bit of a challenge.

The last level, 9590 was fun

All three episodes completed with Diamond trophies and my Win Streak intact.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Scooterpie @Peter_Tornaros since the garden show is, I have no Dexter. But the garden show works just like Dexter, only that I had to start with the first garden (planet). Now I'm in the last garden and collecting paint bombs. It starts with me on Thursday (i.e. today) and ends Monday afternoon. Then I'll wait until Thursday again.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Sorry, today is Saturday. My comment hung somewhere in the system and had to be approved. No idea why. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ™„

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

All but three levels done. Daily Win needed after last week's Garden Tour was impossible to win.

Level 9548 was a piece of cake. Must have been, as noted completed with 27 moves left.

The level I could play over and over again would almost always feature Samantha and a Color Bomb cannon. That is level 9552.

To me, the difficulty was unexpectedly low, in the 42 levels already done. Only a single LH called upon and no UFOs plus four gloves, two of those on level 9563 to clear the level with one move left.

Win Streak still intact, at 100-odd since turning off the Windows tablet by accident, mid-level. While unknown what the last three levels will bring, has been a walk in the park. Helped by a warning about 9572 before when I was on it, and no PGB selected.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Greetings @DieOmimi I do not know why sometimes comments have to be approved, happens to me too. Think it happens to everyone every now and again.

As far as this week's new levels go. Enjoyed them. @John_58011 I also took heed about the warning for Level 9572. Definitely potential for an "oops."

Of course we always want more "move that frog" as one of the orders.

Favorite level: Level 9555 - Cool level number! 1st impression: What a mess! Like the multi dispenser combos/Used a hand to get CB + Wrapped in the beginning/Just kept making any kind of CB combo when I could. REAL FUN. But intimidating at first glance.

Play again level: Level 9575 - ALL Sudden Done (Do Not Know How It Happened So Fast)

This week's levels had a lots of Jelly Going On! OH YEAH!

Playing the new levels of CC what better place is there to be? See ya next week!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Haha @Scooterpie where did you find this picture of @Elsa in jelly. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Scooterpie
    Options

@DieOmimi that is actually a Bitmoji of me. Have you ever tried out that app? Hehe! It is fun.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Yes @Scooterpie. My avatar is from this app.

You look exactly like Elsa. LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?