⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Event for the Green Puzzle Pieces???

Options
Coreena_Lilly
Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Hi

I have the Green Puzzle pieces on the board but there is no event for it.

I have been checking every day since Monday June 7th when I received the e mail from King.

I just read about the groups you'll compete in etc...but I do not have that anywhere in my events folder.

I play via laptop on the one I installed from the Microsoft Store or in Facebook.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Coreena_Lilly Hi and welcome,

The email was just a general information email regarding the competition, but it is given to groups of randomly selected people . So you are not guaranteed to get the feature. all you can do is keep your game up dated to ensure you are getting the features available to you.

Finished my collect 5000 green candies today and was quite disappointed with the reward for this so you not missing much at present

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,716 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

The Events or Challenges is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

Yes, well I have done all the 'standard" things developers ALWAYS say...clear this, clear that, look for updates, log out, log in. restart computer. etc etc etc

I have been doing it all week and still nothing shows up.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Coreena_Lilly Hi and welcome,

The email was just a general information email regarding the competition, but it is given to groups of randomly selected people . So you are not guaranteed to get the feature. all you can do is keep your game up dated to ensure you are getting the features available to you.

Finished my collect 5000 green candies today and was quite disappointed with the reward for this so you not missing much at present

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

Tat you kindly for your answer. Happy playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?