Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga. 😊

Also check here :

Candy Crush Saga

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Candy Crush Soda Saga

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here! 🌟

Whilst you are here, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. 

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @Elsa. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• jaymohNyagah
    jaymohNyagah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I need more gold bars any ideas

• jaymohNyagah
    edited June 2021
    Options

Is there a way to win more boosters offline while playing candy crush soda

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @jaymohNyagah! Lately I am finding CC Soda Saga more difficult to clear those levels than CC Saga. What level are you at with both games?

If you need more gold bars then I suggest that you check out the contest area for the games that you play for a chance to win some free gold bars. Unfortunately I think you need to be online to be rewarded the boosters. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

• jaymohNyagah
    Options

My previous CC soda game I had reached level 1123 bt currently am at level 203,the highest level I have gone in CC Saga is 582,saga is much complicated than Soda

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?