💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

yeti team game

Options
Danni31
Danni31 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

When a team or chosen team members get to challenge each other to win gold bars.or boosters.if they beat Number 1 score of that same team.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I think this has already been suggested. Please look at the list of ideas and please go through the ideas here and vote. Many Thanks

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,699 Legend
    Options

Hello @Danni31 ways to win more gold and boosters is the wish of every Candy Crush player I would guess. Unfortunately having too many boosters would make the game too easy and therefore not much of challenge.

I don't think an idea for a team related event has been submitted before, but the Master List of Ideas does not allow for ideas that ask for more gold and boosters.

Also I would say your idea sounds very similar to the recent Puzzle Pursuit event that had Yeti and Tiffi teams competing against each other, and one team had to beat the high score of the other team.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options

Actually @Danni31 - your idea sounds similar to what I had in my game just the other day. The game pulled a challenge from one of my friends to win a level on the first try and if I did I would win a booster and if I didn't she would win a booster. Then a similar challenge popped up for me to challenge one of my friends with the same result. No Gold Bars were involved (the studio is pretty cautious about when they offer Gold Bars) but there were booster prizes. One of my friends met the challenge so they got the booster and my other friend did not so I got the booster. So bottom line - I think the studio is already thinking of similar ideas to occasionally provide a chance to win free boosters, outside of the regular events.

So since it appears the studio is already looking into something similar to your idea, I am going to close it now. However I encourage you to keep thinking up ideas and posting them here.

Now that you have discovered the community, I hope you will stay and enjoy some of the things we have to offer including support for issues and tips and tricks for difficult levels, interesting discussions (please feel free to create some of your own), fun mini-games and contests where you can win gold bars and/or boosters and sometimes even a badge!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?