Feedback on levels 9771-9800!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I am having to wait till after my lunch date. Going to be a late start I feel. Want to be able to play all 15 levels at one sitting. If I am going get a race I aim to win it!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ😉

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Yes 9775 was the only one I struggled with in the first episode. Used a UFO to get the waffles. 2nd episode a lot tougher. The first levels are difficult. So was 9798 and in 9799 you should definitely use a checkmark, if you've got one. I ended up using a crazy amount of goldbars and boosters because those waffles just wouldn't fall/show. Same old story. Once you start using gold you feel you have to continue or else the ones already used will have been wasted. But should have stopped after the first 10. Or rather not have started at all and just played again with the checkmark ticked. At least I've finally got the chocolate box.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

And yes the fish just wouldn't get that last jelly in 9771.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Only 30 levels ? How many next week ..... 75 ... LOL. First Episode done, had to use a UFO in 9779, as taking no boosters to take the Sour Skulls, which were hard to get, and had three moves left. Sometimes I try to beat the level without IGB, and run into trouble. Only way with that multi-layer chocolate was to use UFO. Sometimes I get the bad board or play the level not how it should be. 9774 was very nice to play, candidate for answer to Q.3 with Samantha used often. Only had 6 moves left when Samantha did her work, but no need to panic, with the job done before the moves counter gets too low.

9782 was tricky, and tried to beat the MMs without boosters before moves running out, but required 5 x LH. That after a successful destroy of the MMs 9781 without LHs.

Got the 25 gold bars first episode, after missing out last week there. 9777 and 9783 were fun levels.

Team F5 gave me the UFO back in the second half of the episode.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hmmm, the one with the fish I know from last week. I had a single jelly and none of the at least 30 fish from the fish bobbers went on this jelly. They jump around everywhere and are not useful at all. 🙄

Only 30 new levels sounded promising. But I will probably consume more boosters on these new levels than for 45 new levels in normal weeks. 😫

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

I not know that bug yet, but useful information. A striped fish hitting a Sour Skull can freeze the level ?

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

Ok. First episode complete. Unfortunately, the amount of moves is very low in some levels (minimum value = 20 moves) which you must think harder for each level.

9771 is looking hard although it has 3 colors, and the most annoying moment is the jelly fish in the bobber hit the candy bomb, not the jelly or toffees. 24 moves in this level. No IGB used.

9772 is fairly decent to play because it has 30 moves. Samantha is very useful for completing this level. No IGB used.

9773 is still enjoyable although it has 25 moves, but with only 4 colors, the obstacles are easy to be destroyed by special candies. No IGB used.

9774 is really painful with only 25 moves (must be 35 moves after release), but thanks to CB and Samantha to help destroying Bubblegum Pop. No IGB Used.

9775 is very tricky and I'm struggled to finish the level. So I will use UFO to save my last move. Must be 40 moves after release because too many obstacles.

9776 is enjoyable and no problem in this level. No IGB used.

9777 is very hard if not using PGB because 23 moves in this level (must be 33 moves after release). Thanks to PGB (CB + Wrapped) to complete the level without any problem. No IGB used.

9778 is pretty hard, but thanks again to PGB to help completing this level. No IGB used.

9779 is pretty hard, too. I used 1 FS to make CB + CB combination and the level successfully completed.

9780 is pretty tricky for me due to only 23 moves. But I still managed this level easily with the help of PGB. No IGB used.

9781 is enjoyable. No IGB used.

9782 is only 20 moves (IT MUST BE 30 MOVES AFTER RELEASE!) and many Magic Mixers will obstruct you from completing this level. But thanks to CB + CB in the game board and finished this hell-ish level. No IGB used

9783 and 9784 is enjoyable No IGB used.

9785 is pretty tricky due to 24 moves, but still manageable thanks to PGB. No IGB used.

IMO, the difficulty of this episode is hard (not too hard). See you in the next episode.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I've noticed it in several levels with sour skulls, where if a fish+stripe hits one, the level freezes. It seems to confuse the game! Very frustrating.

@LindQ , is this a known issue? Is there a way to test and check?

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I cannot do level 9799. When I look online it's not the same level as I have. Whats going on

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Ditte, I know the feeling. I spent a crazy amount of gold on a level a long, long time ago, It still hurts when I think of it. My sentiments at the time was the same, I should have stopped after the first 10 GB's.

I hope a certain player does not read this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?