⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

“Levels this week” leader board issue

wsw201009
wsw201009 Posts: 18 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Support

Hi there,

the levels this week leaderboard is abnormal for the past few weeks ! Refer to the attached screen capture, a player achieved 9723 this week, in addition, the same player achieved 5000 for at least the past 2 weeks. How can this happen? This is a system bug or there is some tricks that most players are not aware of ?

this is Unfair and make this leaderboard meaningless if this were to continue.

Appreciate yr investigation….

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please you can ask here on Candy Crush Community - Correct Area on next time. Thanks! 😊

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Anyway, I move this thread to Candy Crush Community and waiting for their answer soon. 😉

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

This is a system bug or there is some tricks that most players are not aware of ?

@wsw201009 If by 'trick' you mean cheat then I would say yes there probably is a way to cheat the game that most players aren't aware of. I would also add I can't imagine why anybody really wants to cheat their way to the top of a match 3 game. It is not like me it wins you anything of value.

If it bothers you then I would suggest all you can do is to contact King directly via the link below

• wsw201009

Hi there,

report continue…. Again, the same player achieved 5027 levels last week ! Really annoying….

@Alienscar

thanks for yr suggestion. Agree that this leaderboard wins nothing valuable (not even any price now) but this is a game feature, someone like me would love to be involved in this and/or other game features….

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@wsw201009 Hi and welcome,

All you can do if you think someone is cheating is report it to customer support, but this is probably just a graphics glitch with the feature or maybe the person has had the levels manually restored.

Either way its not something we can help with in the community and you would need to contact customer support

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend
    edited August 2021

Hi @wsw201009 Your screenshot is quite interesting. Andrew has a high score of 9726 which means that he completed that many levels in one week. If it is a graphics glitch as Freddy says then it is a persistent one, which makes it suspicious.

Out of interest I searched for Candy Crush cheats, and whilst I found quite a lot for gold, boosters, and lives I couldn't see any for levels. I would add that I wouldn't trust any of the advertised cheats as I would guess that their real aim is to get you to download something dodgy onto your device.

As Freddy says above, unfortunately all you can do is contact King directly using the link supplied by Freddy. Make sure you reply to the automated response that you will receive, and let us know how you get on.

Edit: As 9726 and 5027 adds up to more levels that exist in Candy Crush unless Andrew is starting from level one each week 'he' can't actually be completing the number of levels shown.

• wsw201009

@Freddy_ @Alienscar

That’s my key point, how on earth can one achieve levels more than avail….

Anyway, appreciated very much yr time to feedback and I did what u suggested by reporting the issue to support

cheers.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello 👋

@Alienscar , @wsw201009 , @Freddy_

I come to comment something

They are not always cheats.

There must be a mistake somewhere. My dear friend @rajdeeptb already communicated it some time ago, and unfortunately I am affected by the error 😔

Look at this screenshot

The game says I beat 5000+ levels in one week 🤷 This data appeared in the ranking shortly after I reached level 5000 after playing for many years. When Rajdeeptb reported this, it didn't appear like this on my table, but after a few days, when the game was updated, it appeared on my scoreboard as well. I have not cheated. Never. I don't even know how those traps are made, I don't want to know. Because of that failure, I have not been able to participate in several contests here 😔 so I could not obtain the corresponding badges.

I am just explaining this so that you understand that these are not always cheats.

Thanks

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Yes you Are Right. Sometimes it's Technical Glitch

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@hechicerilla Hi,

Think you misunderstood my answer i do not believe it is cheat probably graphics issue or maybe they have had level restored, but if @wsw201009 believes they are then he can contact customer support, thats his prerogative.

Hard to tell a cheat or not but i have seen a few here in this community that use hacked games to play. they can get as many gold bars etc as they like.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Oh! no dear, I got you right, I just tagged you so you would know about this problem.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?