🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Week 1 (finished)

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,048 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @wykoon @Boybinary @CassD I don’t get it. I played on my Android phone and the level looked different. I had to collect frosting and chocolate. I got the sugar stars, tried to screenshot it but it was a dark pic 😕. So replayed the level and it was changed to how it looks now on my iPad 😳 I have to collect 2 colorbombs and chocolate. Also noticed on my map the sugar stars showed on that level now 🤷‍♀️. I got the latest update, version 1.211.0.1

In my opinion it isn’t fair because this is something I have no control over. I can’t change my game. I wonder if all the other players with the sugar stars and lower score have the same layout? 🤔

@Crazy Cat Lad If you want to be fair, you should give the players who don't have sugar stars but have a higher score than the other players with sugar stars the same points as sugar stars. Then it's fair game, and it isn't now.

This is how my level looks like

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@Yosca yes I agree with you that it's unfair because we didn't get to enjoy the new version due to delay from the Studio. But all we can do now is hope that it will reach us before 21 Sept🤷‍♀️.

Of course, I would be supper happy if @Crazy Cat Lad can consider giving an exception to this Week 1 challenge due to the above circumstances 🤔🤔

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Yosca @Crazy Cat Lad

@CassD @wykoon

I played it last year 2020 on the same Samsung Android mobile and had 173,630 points and golden stars. Now I replayed it with the same phone and got 76,140 points with sugar stars. Things always change at King games, there is nothing wrong, see page 3 (my screenshot).

With other King games I also don't always get the events in my game because of the studio or their to many people playing and it can't be for everybody and others do and they say don't complain to me.

• Yosca
    edited September 2021
    Options

@fabke @wykoon which version of the game do you have? I have version 1.211.0.1 it’s the latest update

Oh and do you have to collect chocolate or frosting?

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Yosca yes I have the same number and had to collect chocolate and frosting, last year I don't what it was anymore.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

@fabke yes, you're right about not all players are having the same events.

But the point is, players like me who scored higher than others that have lower sores but with sugar stars only receive 3 points simply because the new version has yet to reach me whilst those with lower scores than me have 5 points because they have new version. 😅😅😅😅😅 So it's a bit unfair cos it's not apple against apple but apple against special apple. I hope you see the difference here hehehe.

In this kind of situation, everyone should be getting 1 point per star whether you get sugar stars or not, then it's fair for all since not all of us are enjoying the new version OR those who scores above certain scores receives 5 points 😅😅 Also, I understand it's not easy to please everyone but no harm re-considering the rule to fit the situation and circumstances.

@Yosca for the time being, I'm playing via King.com, Chrome/Edge browser and via FB. I don't know where to check the game version. But in my mobile, it is stated as version 1.211.0.1 that I've yet to update it due to storage issue lol. My game board in King.com is same as yours.

• Yosca
    edited September 2021
    Options

What I don'tunderstand @wykoon @Crazy Cat Lad , @fabke and I have the same game version but different tasks. And I don't understand when I opened level 430 on my Android phone first I had to collect frosting and chocolate. When I finished and checked again I had to collect chocolate and cb. I honestly don't get it 😭

• jwoody1979
    jwoody1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?