⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why candy crush keeps putting me back levels?

Options
Ryan_Jon
Ryan_Jon Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey so I've been noticing that every once in a while when i open candy crush that it's been automatically putting me back like 3 levels, so I have to go and replay levels I've already passed

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ryan, please check the level that it takes you back to and check to see if there are any stars on it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and you have to just replay that level, refresh the page and then when the game opens it should open to your current level.

• KathyLantry
    KathyLantry Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was on level 4404 yesterday and today when I opened the app, it showed I was only on level 4132-what happened and how do I get back up to level 4404 without replaying the intervening levels?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,249 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check updated your Apps, and log in to Facebook , play any level . closed game and open again . .

If not works. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?