⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

More cheaters on my leadership board?

Options
beechsundowner
beechsundowner Posts: 28 Level 2

I have unfriended the top three. 2 are new ones, one has been reported in a different thread (2nd position). I had posted on that thread to alert folks that the first cheater is still on my board even though I got rid of him about 3 weeks ago. Any help on vamoosing these people off my leadership board would be most helpful. I’ve logged out and logged back on with the hopes that refreshing the list would update after unfriending these folks. Outside this, I am not sure what to do. Can someone check into this. As always, help most appreciated

I play on iPad Pro, 4th generation, latest iOS 14 on my tablet. I do have an adblocker (adblocker1) on my ipad but for inside the game, this should not affect performance of Candy Crush. I’ve never seen an ad in candy crush anyway, it’s for the other games that go bonkers with ads I got the blocker put on.

Best Answer

• beechsundowner
    beechsundowner Posts: 28 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Kiara for your very thoughtful reply..

Kinda disappointed that it takes soooooo long to get a person removed from the list. It’s obviously not the end of the world but with the instant gratification computer fixes usually gives us, I am surprised it takes so long. The awful part as been noted is the adverse affect the honest player is been given and one in my situation can’t win any treasures for coming in first, second or third place. Obviously, this is a first world problem and does not stop the planet from spinning so, like everything else in life, I will make the most of what I have and enjoy running with it.

Approximately, how long will it be removed from your lists. I take it, once you see it gone, it updates my leadership board but what you say isn’t very promising in me getting a chance to come in the top 3 positions anytime soon.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?