šŸ«šŸŽ ļ»æChocolate Box Deluxe - new bonus addition!

Options

Comments

• Brittaleexox
    Brittaleexox Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My chocolate box is connecting and everything but when I got to the fourth chocolate itā€™s saying this (screenshot) but thatā€™s how long I have left in the challenge? I donā€™t understandā€¦

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

This event is for my is only available on my IPhone, not available for my Windows 10 app.

• Brittaleexox
    Brittaleexox Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am playing on my iPhoneā€¦@CrazyCatLady

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

Hi Cass, that happened to me for a long time as well, and I only received the Deluxe Choc Box two weeks ago.

If you sign in and out of your game on a regular basis this helps any new features appear in your game.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Alienscar for your helpful advice, as always. I think it appeared briefly on my screen one day recently, but it disappeared again. I'll let you know if it reappears.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello Anne, once you receive the Deluxe Choc Box in your game then you essentially still have the original as well.

This is because after you have completed the Deluxe Box (or let the timer run down) you get to complete the original Box again. Once you complete this original Box the Deluxe Box returns, and so it goes on.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi Brittaleexox it looks like you have reached your daily limit of Choc Box tasks as you can only complete one Choc Box a day. It also looks like you only have forty minutes left to complete all of your Choc Box tasks.

It unfortunately looks like the 2 day time limit ends at the same time that your daily limit refreshes.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

But my concern is what is the use of this new chocolate box , for players like me who had reached to the end of the game , how I am supposed to win new rounds or earn crown by passing any round at first go ? Also the other way to earn this box by using boosters and that too party popper and ufo which is beyond justification .. the gold box which gives 20 gold bars and 1 UFO was useful and this one is just waste of energy and time .. I am appalled by the fact that why the developers come up with these bizarre ideas to irritate the players . Boosters and events are made to help us not to increase our problems . Any which ways they could not design anything better than sugar drop challenge till date . I think there is no one to listen or work as per player suggestion , they are only there to cut off all means which can help us to play smoothly

• Alienscar
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @Appsv from what I can gather there are more than a few players on here that use the Deluxe Choc Box and are at the end of the Saga map, so it is possible for you to complete it. Some people at the end of the map actually like the new Deluxe Box because of the 20 gold.

Also I would say your complaints arenā€™t limited to people that are at the end of the map as those players that havenā€™t reached the end of the map have to deal with the reduced moves so are more likely to struggle to earn crowns. To be perfectly honest any player that has passed level 1500 will struggle to complete some levels on their first attempt.

the other way to earn this box by using boosters and that too party popper and ufo which is beyond justification

From reading other peopleā€™s posts the task that requires you to use a Party Popper, or a UFO also includes completing levels. This means that you have to choose when to complete your Box tasks carefully. That is, donā€™t leave the task that includes the Party Popper and complete new levels task until you have run out of levels.

I do get your point though and would agree that it is nonsensical in the first place for a task to include the use of a UFO or Party Popper when the reward is just 20 gold.

I am appalled by the fact that why the developers come up with these bizarre ideas to irritate the players

I would say that plainly their intent is not to irritate the players, but I do agree with the sentiment of what you say.

Events that require you to complete 115 levels in a week, or collect nine gold crowns are plain bizarre as you put it. For me the frustration of these events comes from the fact that 115 levels in a week, or nine gold crowns in two days is just not realistic due to the state of the game. This is were the frustration comes from as the events seem to be designed for a game that no longer exists. That is, the events seem to be designed for when the game was more fun and had more moves.

Boosters and events are made to help us not to increase our problems

Well, actually I would say the events are there to increase Kingā€™s profits, and not to help us. That is jut speculation on my part though.

Any which ways they could not design anything better than sugar drop challenge till date

I have never seen the Sugar Drop in my game, but I have seen it mentioned quite a few times, so I know it was popular. Again I am only speculating, but I would bet money that the Drop was removed because it was too good. That is, King want to reward people that buy things for their game so if the Drop allowed people that didnā€™t pay for stuff to compete then for them it is a bad feature.

I think there is no one to listen or work as per player suggestion

Well that is another cause of frustration for me Appsv. I thought one of the purposes of this community was for our feedback on events and features to be fed back to King by our Community Managers (@Crazy Cat Lad & @Pounawea ), but either I was wrong in that thought or they just donā€™t bother to keep us informed.

The feedback on the Deluxe Box hasnā€™t been good. There is an idea that requests an easy scrolling method be introduced into Saga that has been running for over 1000 days. The amount of requests for some/any kind of communication feature for F5 is never ending.

The lack of any detailed response to all of this feedback, and other problems is damning.

they are only there to cut off all means which can help us to play smoothly

Yes and no I would say. They are there to encourage those players that donā€™t mind paying to buy more stuff. It doesnā€™t then matter that the fallout of this approach is to annoy those people that donā€™t buy anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?