๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๐Ÿ’ก Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
๐Ÿšจ Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Options

Comments

• Warriorcatslover
    Warriorcatslover Posts: 186 Level 3
    edited October 2021
    Options

Yes this would be easier what if want to back to a level lower down, my hands get tired from scrolling. I deserve a treat afterwards ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„.

• JuiciPatties
    JuiciPatties Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

This should have been implemented a long time ago. Are the messages in these forums actually sent to the developers? I created an account just to upvote this post (and comment) as this has been a major pain point of mine for all the same reasons that have been stated in this post (and other similar posts).

King ... can we please get this implemented? Or a response indicating why this is not on your radar? Or perhaps why this may not be possible?

Scrolling through thousands of levels is not an effective use of anyone's time and I would like to think that you want your user base to be happy users.

As with others, I love the game, but the lack of a "jump to level" feature is really a pain.

I would appreciate any update on this.

Thanks.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Does this need 600 upvotes

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@Spieler_8675309's post about this idea being introduced a 1000 days ago brought me here! And of course I voted in favor as well! It seems crazy to me that there isn't an option to go back to the level you want!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

โ†‘โ†‘โ†‘

It's a few days early, but point taken...

• Fences
    Options

Only 1 vote left until 600 votes

• JuiciPatties
    Options

It has 600 votes.

Was there a minimum threshold that was stated? I didn't see that, but if it has met the threshold, does that mean it will at least be evaluated?

• Fences
    Options

Yeah. About time King actually does something, right?

• doncoyote
    doncoyote Posts: 87 Level 3
    Options

The lack of some sort of mechanism to avoid back-scrolling for thousands of levels is just mystifying to me.

Has anyone ever seen the rational, or argument against being able to go back in increments or certain levels? A tech issue, maybe be? Or to discourage players from going back to easier levels, to push forth into those more difficult (as a totally unrelated side effect tempting folks to buy more boosters)? ๐Ÿค”

• JuiciPatties
    Options

I am new to the site and just registered with the hope that my voice can help get this fix implemented. It is very frustrating to have to scroll so much to get to a level that is significantly lower than the one you are on.

I haven't seen any rationale or reason for not being able to implement a "go to level" feature. I wish someone from King would jump in and let us know what the issue or concern is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?