💆‍♀️ Mindful Journey! All about Candy Crush January events HERE
🗻 Temple Training - The Bonus Rounds! An extra chance to win Gold Bars in the event HERE

Feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610!

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 12,489 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 10 566 - 10 610!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Baking Adventure!

Find more info on all delicious events in November HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Prev13456

Comments

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 4,242 Level 5

Good Luck Everyone! Play your Way! For me it will be...

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,096 Level 5
    edited November 2021

I finished the first episode, they forgot the Cobra, hope will be back in nextt episode.

@Scooterpie I will do it easy to use them all the week for the Chocolate Box

• lindarklindark Posts: 2,196 Level 5

Let the games begin! Good luck everyone!

• applebee1234applebee1234 Posts: 12 Level 2

I want to know, how to i claim those gold bars from my winning streak?

• berfberf Posts: 68 Level 3
    edited November 2021

As usual, the 1st level of the episode (10566) is designed to kill your win streak and thereby reduce your candy necklace to a limp piece of string.

10567 was not much better.

10570 is ridiculous. To clear it in the allotted moves, one had better bring a fleet o UFO's or enough party poppers to register on the Richter scale. King will fix it by labeling it a "Crotch-kickingly Hard Level"

10577 is even worse. Whoever designed it should be flogged.

• ThesinkThesink Posts: 25 Level 2

And good luck we need! Lost it already after 3 or 4 levels. Just at the moment I should receive the treasures after finding the key, the whole box disappeared! Anyone else?

• Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 1,129 Level 4

@berf Totally agree with you. I needed a party popper, 2 UFOs and a couple of hand switches to get past 10570 !!

The first episode features total overuse of blockers, impregnable bars and sour skulls in impossible to get at positions. Honestly sour skulls are totally ruining the game for me. 10566, 10567, 10570 and 10577 all need to be looked at. Can't we get back to levels featuring plenty of color to chase and levels requiring tactics not luck and boosters. Samantha couldn't even save this mess !!

The only saving grace were the rewards available along the way. As usual, I was told the Episode Race would start after Level 10566, again nothing. Surely good business practice says you remove any product that is not available ??

• GoldenswordzGoldenswordz Posts: 316 Level 3

I'd say Samantha is highly overrated in this community. The levels with the frog are rarely fun anymore, I'm sorry but it's true.

@Goldenswordz I agree, the frog is now totally overwhelmed by blockers, skulls and other obstacles !! She is either of no use or just another thing cluttering the board !!!

Finished for the week. I have previously commented on the first episode.

What a pleasant surprise the second episode was. Plenty of well designed, interesting and challenging levels. Also plenty of color. 10585 with masses of color and 10595 with the cobra were the pick. And the chance to collect gold bars topped it off.

The third episode started brilliantly with 10596 featuring UFOs and cherries as the order. However it went backwards from there, although nowhere near the boring, poorly designed first episode. Far too much clutter again and ridiculously hard levels. 10600 is a perfect example of how not to design a level.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

Nothing is smooth with cluttered, poorly designed levels, especially if Sour Skulls are involved.

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

Not a particular level, but the entire first episode.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10596 was excellent. A well designed level with only cherries as the order and UFOs as a feature. This is the sort of level that keeps you coming back.

• Judy_BeyerJudy_Beyer Posts: 23 Level 2

All the new levels are way too hard. Not fun anymore. The u tube videos always have more moves. Refuse to buy bars etc, not wanting to make you richer. Guess it is time to move on to another game.

• santo_chris97santo_chris97 Posts: 1,410 Level 4
    edited November 2021

We want more moves in the future levels!

Example: 35 moves, 40 moves, or more!! Don't 20 - 30 moves!!

And rebalance between the number of moves and blockers! We don't want the level with less number of moves and more number of blockers!!

• Michael-6Michael-6 Posts: 671 Level 3

Have fluked my way to the first episode of this weeks levels. Yet again it can only be stressed that the alterations King are making to the levels so soon after they are released are absolutely ludicrous and completely wrecking the game for anyone who isn't a widows 10 players and has access to the new levels instantly.

Have played the first 5 levels of this week.

10566 isn't hard enough to be rated nightmarishly hard.

10567 is dreadful and much harder than 10566.

10568 is an interesting design.

10569 is total garbage and requires endless cascades.

10570 is total garbage and requires endless cascades.

So far, not very good. God help the mobile players once the designers have made these even harder than they already are.

Also- no episode race appeared last week, the treat machine has been wrecked and doesn't have UFO or party boosters in it anymore... the opportunities to win boosters and gold are steadily being scaled back in the game at the same time the levels are idiotically hard. Definitely a deliberate move.

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 4,242 Level 5

Good Morning Guys! While playing the levels this week I reminded myself to please take a look at each level prior to playing if you can. Especially helpful for levels with lots of stuff in the way. You do not need to necessarily watch the whole video but if there is the option to use a lucky candy pay careful attention. Do you need it? If you do not need it to fulfill the orders/targets DO NOT use it. The lucky candy can do you more harm than good if it is not at all necessary. You may actually be putting more crap in your way therefore making the level more difficult to pass.

I am still a working on them "Slow 'an Easy." 1st Episode well can not say that I loved it.... Hehe!

Lucky Candy = Lucky Me??? or Lucky Candy = More Crap in my Way???

• GraceKungGraceKung Posts: 45 Level 2

The levels after 10600 are really annoying, although I have completed 45 levels this week. The first episode is really unpleasant. Compared to the other episodes, the second episode is more acceptable.