⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Christmas special on my game

Options
danaleeheins
danaleeheins Posts: 1 Newbie

The Christmas gingerbread house with daily prizes is not showing up. It is advertised when I open the candy crush but there is never a gingerbread house.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,147 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience , Will pass this to the Game Team

Meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, some features seem to come and go for random people and random times. It is possible that you are experiencing this right now. It should return!

• Gerokelli
    Gerokelli Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

I still don't have the Advent calendar. Game up to date andI have restated my phone several times. I only play on my android phone and it is up to date. What else can I do? Thank you.

Kelli

gerokelli@gmail.com

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?