⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Credit card removal

Options
Juno
Juno Posts: 43 Level 2
edited December 2021 in Support

Can someone please help I want to remove my credit card I cannot find any information on how to do this despite searching? Can you please advise how to do this . The game has become so ridiculously hard that to finish any game you need to buy help & I have enough!

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Juno !

All purchases and transactions in your games and apps are made with the account you have on your device or platform.

To remove the payment details, you will need to do this from the account you use for all in-app purchases. On iPhone & iPad your Apple-ID has your payment details, on Android devices it's your Google Play account, on Facebook you have the payment details saved on your Facebook account settings.

Please check with your platform provider how to remove the payment details from your account.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,036 Legend
    Options

Hello Juno, payments have nothing to do with King, or this community. To delete your credit card you will have to delete it from your App Store. Do you use Apple, Google, Amazon, etc?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Juno !

All purchases and transactions in your games and apps are made with the account you have on your device or platform.

To remove the payment details, you will need to do this from the account you use for all in-app purchases. On iPhone & iPad your Apple-ID has your payment details, on Android devices it's your Google Play account, on Facebook you have the payment details saved on your Facebook account settings.

Please check with your platform provider how to remove the payment details from your account.

• Juno
    Juno Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

thanks for getting back to me appreciate it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?