🍬🍭 ï»żCandy Crush - Candy Collector Contest! (finished)

12346»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,875 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Don't worry! Let me help you! @madhajannat 😉

If you have used on mobile device, you click on top right of your profile picture then click on Indox Icon. Then click on Pencil and Paper Icon. Finally write Crazy Cat Lad on Recipients then you just answer you won gold bars on this contest and send Game ID on this game on white comment box and then post a message. (How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here and on Facebook like this.) Then waiting for his answer and give you gold bars on this game. (If PC, just click on Indox Icon then following up next same steps) 😉

I hope you can do it. 😊

• kuri1097
    kuri1097 Posts: 4 Newbie

I cannot send a message from my inbox. I also completed and did not receive the gold bars. Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry as you haven't win on this contest. 😔

Don't worry! You participate Candy Crush Contests here! 😉

⚠ Note ⚠

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! đŸ€žđŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

I close this thread as this contest is finished already.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠ Note ⚠

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! đŸ€žđŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

I close this thread as this contest is finished already.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠ Note ⚠

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?