edited December 2021
    Options

quote:

Candy Crush Lover is full of BS...

Hey, don't hate the coder...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

He can come and modify the boards in my game to something much fairer than the garbage we are being presented with these days!

I'm still stuck at 10822 and never coming close to passing. Honestly, King need to seriously review whatever it is that assess and rates levels, It clearly is not fit for purpose and is leading to wildly unfair levels every week. This entire forum is just thread of thread of players pointing out the game is going completely wrong at the minute. (barring of course the odd sock account created to go 'this game is great!!!' to try and break up the complaints)

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Level 10822 impossible. All videos show party booster and other boosters being used. I like challenge levels where I have to think, strategize, etc. But when clearly not enough moves and can't even come close to finishing, then the level clearly needs to be tweaked. This will be about the fifth level in this series where I will end up playing so many times I will have 30 extra moves added to the original five extra. My stock of gold coins that I had from the episode race is going down fast. Episode race gone. Chocolate box gone. That machine thing that comes up daily has the better boosters taken out that were there in the beginning. Now just win some fish or something. Yet the "store" never has any problems and is always available.

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

I am still stuck at 10828, and it seems totally hopeless.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Dear @LindQ and anyone else would be to view, now is the time to speak up and show this rubbish in pictures.

You can see where the trouble begins, level 10804, with a ridiculous number of Greens required to make the order that is needed to pass the level. And where I am right now at 10828, someone tell me how to get three frogs, with no Color Bomb cannon, or even no other Special Candy cannon. Maybe our level designer can explain to us here to make those frogs, and state if for example is level 10828 a) Challenging or b) Downright Frustrating. Answers on a postcard please, sometime before Christmas, preferably.

And that is just two rubbish levels, with more in between including level 10821, when firing UFOs with two moves left with no Lucky Candies falling at all, challenging or frustrating ?? There were more levels after 10804, and NOT counting 10825, when luck must have been on my side, with focus on the jellies left, not the Magic Mixer. No jellies under the Magic Mixer, no lollipops were needed, just Candy Crush tactics and skill.

Skills and tactics are not enough in the two pictured levels, and more. Like the one with the Rainbow Twist underneath an Order Lock, revealed with cherries even blocking wrapped candy chances, with 4 moves left. I repeat Order Lock is worse than everybody's favourite moans of Sour Skulls, not a Sour Skull in sight, but bringing in even worse rubbish in their place. Order Locks involving many blockers then Orders required, are much worse, and much harder to solve, than the Sour Skulls.

Unless I have missed something, this is not good, and not the way to prevent many others quitting the game. If the 10800s are like this from now on, I am tempted to stop playing any more new levels, and just chill out in the first 10,000.

The tactic seems to placate us with as many easy levels, cleared with 15 or so moves in hand. Just had one of those, 10827, just to make us feel better before the rubbish next level LOL.

So now the balance has gone out of the window, too many easy levels mixed with the ridiculous. Worst release of all. I can allow it to be got away with one or two ridiculous levels per release, but not 5 at least, up until here.

Here's hoping for better balance, next release.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@John_58011 Totally agree with your assessment. No getting past 10828. All my board does is shuffle shuffle shuffle. I think I have grown one frog once. I usually don't even uncover it until last move because of all the "no moves left". IF there is anyone out there who can explain how to do this level, please help! I'm out of boosters except the ones that don't do any good, and anyways since the board is so limited at first it really doesn't help to start with a booster. I'm sure I'll play enough times to get the extra 30 moves (35 in all) but not sure how that will help since impossible to grow three frogs . I agree - someone at King needs to post how this is done! @LindQ can you please break your silence and let us know if any tweaks are coming?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Well my royalty updated and i got a helpful injection of 5 UFOs. I needed 2 to get past 10822 and i was able to get past 10828 with another 2.

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful muck from the designers.

It looked to be plain sailing to the end of the episode but no, here is 10834 which is also impossible, Stuck at this one now.

This is awful stuff @LindQ- these levels need completely revisited. 10833, for example, has 30 moves and can be done with about 20 to spare. 10834 has about 20 moves and has magnitudes more blockers in it. The quality of the levels, and the rating of the levels, and just everything about the game frankly at the minute is an absolute joke.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 10791-10835

Done 'em (yesterday or whenever); nothing to add about the levels, as those comments aren't writing themselves...

Week #25 of the one episode per day experiment=the fourth week of the choc box doing its disappearing act (it has trickled back in the game for some players, good on them), & the second week of the ER being MIA (surpise, surprise).

Same ol' horse manure from King.

This is what's on offer at that royalty page ATM (oh, what generosity):

Der Spieler will see if any of that changes by early February (when the claim expires)...

• John_58011
    Options

Seems like the one we mention is out of office at the weekend and fix comes Monday. Should have been dealt with on the Friday. Not surprised to see another level 10833 to be solved with moves to spare, just before more rubbish.

• John_58011
    Options

Takes more than 2 UFO to get the frogs on level 10828. Was so angry, I closed off the app soon after I photo it, shut down the Win 10 tablet until Monday or Tuesday, when (hopefully) they cleared up that rubbish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?