⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush is not loading

Options
Zsu
Zsu Posts: 4 Newbie

I have cleared level 110 on candy crush on my windows phone and since then I couldnt get into my game. It starts loading and then closes. it wasnt connected to facebook. what should I do now? how to get into it? Please someone help me.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Zsu. Here are some tips that should help with problems on Windows phones. 

Close all apps and restart the device by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the "Slide down to power off" option. Then flick down. After it's off press the Power button to turn the phone back on.  

Check for any updates for your device and apps: On Start, tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all. 

Clear the cache frequently by entering the Settings menu in Internet Explorer and choosing the delete history option.

I hope this solves your problem, let me know how you get on :) 

• Liisa
    Liisa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. Level 110 cleared, the app closes itself and will not start again. Just loading ... and the close. 

I have restarted my phone, I have cleared the IE cache. Nothing to update from the app store. What to do next?

Operating system version is Lumia Denim, application version 3.14.6.2, build creation date 6.2.2015. 

It might be an OS problem. If I remember right this game started suddenly to close itself when the lives were used. Earlier it did not close but offered a way to buy "money" to continue the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?