💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Pause Timed Booster Rewards When App is Closed

Th3GWolfe
Th3GWolfe Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Has anyone else been on a hot streak and told yourself, “Ok, last level, and I’ll go back to working, watching my kids, or driving”, BUT you just got a timed booster reward???? I believe times Boosters should pause when you close the app. I have had to waste so many booster rewards because my real life could not be paused. Please give us the ability to pause booster rewards by closing out of the app

2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4

I totally agree with you. I also had such times.(Once I received timed boosters when I have a class) But this idea was repeated several times, and each and every time they declined it, due to several reasons.

But I'm upvoting this idea.

• Th3GWolfe
    Th3GWolfe Posts: 2 Newbie

What were their reasons?

Thank you for agreeing!

I look at it from the Game Makers POV like this:

1. Your player is guaranteed to come back to play when they have more time.
    2. Player has more faith in the game makers and will feel more compelled to spend money on extra boosters.
    3. The game is meant to be “relaxing” and a way to unwind…Adding a pause feature when the app is closed reduces player stress, anger, anxiety, etc.
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,838 Legend

Hello @Th3GWolfe I am sorry to have to tell you that any idea related to timed boosters has been banned by Master List of Ideas

Here is the Master List

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator

Hello @Th3GWolfe and welcome to our wonderful community. As mentioned above this is not a new idea and has been brought up several times and has not gotten a positive response from the studio.

So I am closing this thread as a duplicate idea. But we are always looking for ways to improve the game so please feel free to post other ideas.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?