⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I find my email and password

Options
Rusty532
Rusty532 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

I'm logged in and have access to candy crush on an iPhone. I want to login on a new device but I don't remember what email or password I used. How can I find my email and password from inside the app on my iPhone?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

1. Click on Facebook App first. Tap on Three Horizontal Lines Icon.

2. Scroll down, tap Settings & Privacy and then tap Settings.

3. Tap See more in Accounts Centre.

4. Scroll down to the Account settings section, tap Personal details.

That you can view and must remember your current email address on Contact info from Facebook. 😉

Or if you have still connected your current Kingdom Account on this game with your old device, you can try following these steps of how to view your email address :

1. Tap the settings icon in your game

2. Tap "My Profile"

That you can view and must remember your current email address if you have still connected with your Kingdom Account with your old device. 😉

After you view and must remember your current email address with your old device, let's try following these steps of how to connect back to your current Facebook/Kingdom Account on this game with new device. 👇😉

If you want connected your current Facebook Account on this game with your new device, you can try following these steps here (Any Devices) of how to recover your facebook password first that you can connect back to your current Facebook Account on this game with your new device.

Or if you want connected your current Kingdom Account on this game with your new device, you can try following these steps of how to reset your password :

1. Tap the settings icon in your game again

2. Tap Already have a King account/Login with email button

3. Tap Forgot the Password

4. Write your current email address (must view and remember your email address from old device) then tap reset password

5. Can change your new password while connected your Kingdom Account successfully

So I hope you can login back your current Facebook/Kingdom Account then you will not lose your progress and your current gold bars saved on this game with your new device. But boosters, request lives sent/received from friends and some events cannot be transferred with any devices. Check this information here about when you have a new phone (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!)

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area). Thanks! 😉

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?