⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1142

Options
Daniela_Giles
Daniela_Giles Posts: 11 Level 2

Oh my LORD!!!!  How hard have you made level 1142!!  I have no show of getting through this level...especially seeing as all my boosters are used up!!!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Daniela! Well done for getting so far! You must be a pro. :D I haven't reached that level yet but I have found a video of a player passing this level without any Boosters. Keep trying and good luck! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAzn2uZ9b4

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3
    Options

Daniela, I completely agree with you on level 1142.  We are good players or we wouldn't have gotten this far; but this level is one of the toughest yet.  After many games, I finally got one cherry to exit.  I have watched the videos and it looks like we will just have to wait for that lucky board that gets us through.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I hate when these videos are posted.....I know what to do and unless CC plans on giving me that exact board, the only way to get this is through ridiculous luck....lottery winner luck. And it is this way on purpose.  I know the company's objective is to make money and I have to just deal with the frustrating levels designed to make money or buy the stuff needed.  It doesn't make it any less frustrating knowing that though...

• Chiho_Tong
    Chiho_Tong Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hey Daniela! Well done for getting so far! You must be a pro. :D I haven't reached that level yet but I have found a video of a player passing this level without any Boosters. Keep trying and good luck! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAzn2uZ9b4

4th step to have a mix of colourball and stripe. 29th again. With another 2 colourballs in other 28 steps. WELL DONE. DO NOT FORGET we have only 25 moveable candies at the beginning and 50 most.
  • pay-it-fwd
    pay-it-fwd Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I hate when these videos are posted.....I know what to do and unless CC plans on giving me that exact board, the only way to get this is through ridiculous luck....lottery winner luck. And it is this way on purpose.  I know the company's objective is to make money and I have to just deal with the frustrating levels designed to make money or buy the stuff needed.  It doesn't make it any less frustrating knowing that though...

I agree. The video is pointless. They got FOUR chocolate pops, mixed 2 of them with a striped candy and barely beat it on their very last move. You have to play hundreds of times to (possibly) get that. Zero skill. If King doesn't nerf this level I am evidently done with this game after 3 years of playing. This level is a joke!
  • daddylogan
    daddylogan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

All the videos use boosters or a cheat. I have played this for over a week and it is still impossible and once you get one question candy that is a blocker you can count on all of them being dud's. This was for sure designed to collect cash from players. I won't quit and the only boosters I have ever used are the daily ones or earned ones.

• Crusher18
    Options

Hey @daddylogan how are you doing with this level? Any luck? :D 

• Daniela_Giles
    Daniela_Giles Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hey @daddylogan how are you doing with this level? Any luck? :D 

Yes, I have passed this level but now stuck on 1180!!!
  • Crusher18
    Options

Congrats on passing the level. I believe that King recently changed level 1180 so it should be a little easier now. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game if you are playing on a mobile device :-) Good luck! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?