⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1247 needs to be reworked

Options
Tom_Jacoby
Tom_Jacoby Posts: 5 Level 2

This level is plenty hard enough without requiring both cherries to exit from the same place. I suggest one exit on each side and/or more moves. Please change something...or get rid of it, like 1180..

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Totally agree Tom. King have let the same incompetent idiot loose on 1247 as devised 1180. That is the only explanation I can think of. In fact so far this entire segment has been fairly ordinary.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Finally got it, but it took 5 extra turns, 3 hammers and a hand !!

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I agree;  completing this level without a ridiculous number of boosters seems unlikely.

• Cliff_Son_Hing
    Cliff_Son_Hing Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is a definite problem.  In one case, the right hand fruit ended up in the middle section, and in another, the fruit wouldn't move after reaching the bottom of the right column with the left column free.  The latter is probably a fault in the code when both cakes are cleared at the same time.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I was excited when i FINALLY was able to clear the stupid screen, dropped the left fruit and THOUGHT I was setting up the perfect move to drop the fruit on the right , when it went over to the left side.  Then I looked and saw that was the only way out.   What a bummer and of course I didn't do it ...

• Manie
    Manie Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

You should keep the middle wall broke before the left cherry dropped into the final column.

That will hold the right cherry keep in the "right" track, seems like this video

https://youtu.be/I24IhKHMGQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I24IhKHMGQg

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Another badly designed level. The right hand fruit ends up in the middle section so it's not possible to complete without loads of luck. Please fix or change it as i'm not wasting my time playing these badly designed levels.

• margarite66
    margarite66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There is a definite problem.  In one case, the right hand fruit ended up in the middle section, and in another, the fruit wouldn't move after reaching the bottom of the right column with the left column free.  The latter is probably a fault in the code when both cakes are cleared at the same time.

I had EXACTLY the same thing happen when I cleared both cakes at the same time!
  • Jeff_Jacobs
    Jeff_Jacobs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well, after blowing through all of my coconut wheels, I finally thought I had it when the final pie plate would knock out the remaining blocks.  But the right-sided cherry, instead of falling down, through the middle, and ending on the left, took a wrong turn coming through the middle, and ended on the bottom row of the middle screen.  There was no way to save the level at that point.  Pointless and pure luck (and unexplainable result).

• crushed
    crushed Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Is it just me or did the fish, once activated used to clear part of the pie on earlier levels? Now they seem to clear "empty" blocks, no use at all. Might as well close my eyes and swipe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?